I got this because the price was really reasonable and I had been wanting one for awhile now. I don't juice that many oranges, but it's nice to have a cup of juice when I'm in the mood. This juicer works great, it takes out all of the juice pretty quickly and with minimal effort. It's also pretty easy to clean and pulp doesn't get stuck in the pulp filter when you're cleaning. I've noticed that if you put the pulp filter on a lower setting, a lot of juice stays at the top with the pulp. I would recommend this juicer for people who like a lot of pulp like me and leave the pulp setting wide open to get the most juice out of every orange. I've also tried it on lemons and grapefruit and it works really well. My only other complaint is that it is a little noisy, but I don't know how it compares with other juicers- it doesn't bother me very much.... READ ALL REVIEWS >>>
Enjoy fresh-squeezed citrus juice right when you want it. Get all the juice you need without the seeds from the self-reversing cone and strainer.
Black & Decker CJ625 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer Details:
- 30-watt electric citrus juicer with 34-ounce capacity
- Auto reversing reamer provides maximum juice extraction
- Standard-size cone; adjustable pulp control; strainer and stirrer
- Drip-free pour spout; cord wrap and dust cover for storage
- Measures approximately 7-3/5 by 7-3/5 by 9-2/5 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
- weight 2.6 pounds
- model number CJ625
Click here to buy Black & Decker CJ625 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer at special discount price from Amazon.com CHECK IT NOW !