The 3.3" Extra Wide Feed Chute processes whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting. Dual speed control lets you process leafy vegetables and soft fruit at the Low speed and harder fruits and vegetables at the High speed. User Friendly with an Easy Clean Design, a Safety Locking Arm and LED lights that let you know when all the parts are correctly in place.
The Pulp Container has 2.2L worth of Jumbo Capacity and the Juice Jug w/ Froth Separator holds 1L of fresh juice. Both are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Get into the world of juicing with the no-nonsense, dual-speed Juice Master Pro Juicer. Drink to your health!
Details:
Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 16 inches
Shipping Weight: 15 pounds
Features:
- Type: Centrifugal, Ejection Style
- Motor Power (Watts): 900 Watt Motor, Dual Speeds
- Size: 16"W x 8"D x 11"H
- Includes: Cleaning Brush, Juice Jug and Pulp Container
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
Reviews:
***** This juicer is very easy to use, it takes me about 30 seconds to juice two cups!!! amazing, I put five carrots at a time, an apple, a lemon, you don't have to slice, and it is fast, mind you it does extract very well. I had another juicer before, and this one is much faster and the ejected juiced vegetables and fruits come out much dryer than the with the juicer I had before. It is extremely easy to clean, believe me. Great, great juicer!
I need to add a note that when I tried to contact them for a concern, the owner himself, Steve Cesari, responded to me and followed up with what ever I needed.
I completely recommend this juicer with no reservation what so ever.
